ULTRA-HYDRATING FACIAL STICK BALM (WITH HYALURONIC ACID)
£45 OR SAVE £5 WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE
From: £40.00 every 6 months
A multi-tasking and versatile moisturising stick balm that melts on contact with skin to revive and restore radiance to dry, dehydrated and dull-looking skin. Use as a face oil, moisturiser or enriching overnight mask; for face, eye contour, lips and more. Vitamins, antioxidants and omegas from 4 powerful superfood oils nourish and cocoon skin from harsh elements. While hyaluronic acid and ceramides bring lasting hydration and help reduce fine lines to leave skin smooth, supple and glowing.
- Multi-tasking and versatile – a top to toe balm that can be used as a face oil, moisturiser, lip balm, intensive mask and more
- A concentrated formula brimming with potent active ingredients that
- give immediate and lasting relief for dehydrated skin
- smooth fine lines and improve skin elasticity
- are quickly absorbed for a non-greasy glow
- protect skin from oxidative stress that causes premature ageing
- Our 100% natural, vegan balm is mess-free and won’t leak or spill in your bag
- 20g e 0.70 oz.
- 100% natural vegan ingredients, cruelty free and recyclable packaging
- Keep in a cool place, away from direct sunlight
How To Use
How to use
- Lift cap, twist up to release product and twist all the way down before closing. Discard protective disc
- Ideally on clean skin, glide gently onto skin and massage or lightly tap in to blend
- To apply over make-up, swirl finger over the balm and tap onto skin as required
A-Game is a natural formula, you may notice superficial imperfections. This does not affect the potency of the product. If some of it lifts off when you open for the first time, simply fit protective disc back on like a jigsaw puzzle, twist disc back and forth a few times and try again.
When to use
- As a face oil or moisturiser including around eyes and lips, am & pm as part of your daily routine
- On-the-go, whenever skin feels parched or in need of moisture e.g. lips, hands and elbows
- To groom cuticles, eyebrows and stray hairs, highlight over make-up or to boost a healthy glow on bare skin days
- While a little goes a long way, it can also be applied generously as a restorative leave-on mask – especially overnight or mid-flight
A-Game is brimming with powerful active ingredients that hydrate, soothe, protect and restore radiance to parched and dull looking skin
We especially love that
- Chia seed oil – has the perfect balance of superior Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids to seal in moisture and help build collagen – both essential for youthful looking skin
- Kahai seed oil – contains more Vitamin E than Argan Oil and more Retinol (a form of Vitamin A) than Rosehip Oil. These powerful antioxidants help fight the effects of free radicals that dull and prematurely age skin
- Moringa and Marula are miracle oils long valued in non-western cultures, extremely lightweight, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial to help keep off acne producing bacteria
- Hyaluronic acid, while oils seal in moisture, HA draws moisture from the environment deep into skin for lasting hydration
- Ceramides (especially beneficial for more mature skin) works to help plump skin, reduce fine lines and leave skin smooth, supple and glowing
MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, SCLEROCARYA BIRREA (MARULA) SEED OIL, CARYODENDRON ORINOCENSE (KAHAI) SEED OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, SALVIA HISPANICA (CHIA) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER CERA (ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WAX), OLIVE GLYCERIDES, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)*, CERAMIDE NP, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLUCOMANNAN, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, AMYL CINNAMAL, , CITRAL, CITRIC ACID
* 100% NATURAL
A-Game is the most beautifully textured balm – not too heavy or oily, it envelops skin in a layer of intense hydration. It also has such a gorgeous scent, not too overtly feminine or masculine. It’s perfect for travelling as I never have enough space in my clear plastic bag, so it’s a relief to have a versatile product that doesn’t need to go in there. I use it as a cleanser, face oil, moisturiser and mask, make-up. It’s now become my handbag essential and I’m never without it.
The balm format of the product is so on-trend and obviously easily portable for travel purposes. The product immediately feels incredibly hydrating on the skin without being too sticky – it has a great texture and is a fantastic all-round multi-purpose balm for even those with sensitive skin.
I love this balm and I think it will become even more useful when the weather gets colder, as my skin tends to get ultra-dry. I’m already using this as a primer on my skin and it is leaving me with super glowy skin.
This is such a gorgeous product. It’s so amazing to be able to carry an entire beauty regime in my bag, in this one product! I usually add a little to my cheekbones for a mid-afternoon glow, or apply to my chapped lips and cuticles, especially now it’s getting cold. Such a lovely smelling, versatile balm!
The A-Game balm is the perfect on-the-go essential. It’s great as a kit-bag essential for hydrating post gym (and is so compact which is ideal). It’s also ideal in-flight for keeping skin really hydrated and nourished – I couldn’t be without it now
Janice Bunn –
The perfect travel companion.
A-Game Soothes my dry sensitive skin leaving it hydrated glowing.
Sarah Barthet –
The best thing I’ve discovered in months! I use it on my lips as a lip balm, as a moisture top up in an air conditioned room, as a make up base and as a moisturiser in the evening if I’m feeling too lazy for my full skin care routine. Super product!!
Lisa Hopper –
I am completely wowed by this product. I use it as an all over facial and neck moisturiser at night and in the mornings on key areas of the face. It not only moisturizes but add some highlights across the cheekbones. It is an excellent lip balm too and I sometimes use it on my hands when dry. It smells divine too. So glad I found it. 😀
Kirsty Garry –
This is such a great product. I’ve used it every day since I bought it. It’s really moisturising and smells amazing. It’s easy to target it to the areas you need, and it feels really luxurious. The packaging is really nice, and the tube is super handy for popping in your bag too. The customer service was great as well, it’s lovely to know you’re supporting a small business. I’ll definitely be purchasing again ✨
Rhonda Culshaw –
This is now my go to item whenever my skin needs a little extra help. Have found it really helps with dry patches, particularly since wearing a mask regularly. Great for home & travel the stick dispenser is a stroke of genius. Smells beautiful.
Yasmi Lakin –
I absolutely love this product! I use it everyday as my face moisturiser, it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, but not at all oily. It also has a lovely, sort of natural tea-like smell which I really like. I also love that it’s in stick-form and it’s nice and compact because it makes it nice and easy for travel purposes (I always struggle when it comes to limiting my liquid products for a flight!). I bought this a couple of months ago now and still have plenty left. I would 100% recommend the A-Game 🙂
I love this product! It gives long lasting hydration and my skin feels nourished. Thank you LBB!
I love that this product is packed with so many deeply nourishing and very natural ingredients! It feels so restorative for my skin and I especially love applying it as part of my nighttime skincare routine – it means I wake up with my face feeling so healthy and rejuvenated!
Hilary McLellan –
Recently I rediscovered my ‘Hydration Balm’ stick. I’m post menopausal and was struggling to find anything to hydrate my skin for the first time in my life! This is absolutely fantastic and I’m now using it every day and enjoying the feel of elasticity it gives my skin. Highly recommended for real women who want to grow old beautifully and naturally. Thank you.
This is a wonderful face balm. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and find it very moisturising without being oily or heavy. It was great when travelling as didn’t need to worry about liquid restrictions. We visited Lapland and this stuff was great at -34 degrees when the weather really dried out your skin and the whole family used it – even my 4 year old who usually hates putting cream on. Gentle enough for all of us. Highly recommend.